COMMUNITY SUPPORT WORKERS WANTED!
We are looing for enthusiastic and caring people to become Community Support workers with Moonrise.
Flexible Hours, Immediate Start (subject to the receipt of DBS and satisfactory references)
Function of the Role
- To provide high quality Care and Support to Service Users in their own homes in accordance with current best practice and according to policy and procedures, agreed standards, legal requirements and relevant regulations.
- Maintain Care Skills by undertaking training and development as required to maintain best practice.
- Guisborough and surrounding area (within 5 miles)
- Provide care and support to Service Users in their own homes.
- Develop positive relationships with Service Users.
- Develop effective working relationships with other Moonrise 24hr employees.
- Support an open, positive and inclusive working culture.
- Solve day-to-day problems and issues which can arise.
- Implement actions to meet and maintain Care Standards.
- Encourage a model of self-care and Service User Rehabilitation where appropriate.
- Ensures Service Users rights are protected.
- Work in co-operation with members of multi-disciplinary health teams in order to maximise opportunities for Service User Therapeutic Care.
- Encourage innovative methods for the delivery of Care.
- Record relevant activities in Care Plans and Service User notes.
- Take Service User on outings into the Community
- Full driving license and access to own vehicle.
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent or be willing to work towards this qualification.
- Qualification to administer medication.
- Six months experience in a care setting.
- PEG Feed Training and Experience
More Expansion Means More Vacancies at Moonrise!!
With all the new expansions taking place at Moonrise in the coming months we have a need to recruit workers in the Social Care Sector.
We are looking for people with the right attitude and experience to join the Moonrise team!
Qualified Social Workers – Level 7
Qualified Social Workers – Level 5
Senior Social Workers
Social Care Officers
Social Care Workers – Standard
Senior Social Workers – Children’s Services
If you have experience and are interested in these or any of our other vacancies please visit our Working For Us page for further information.
Don’t forget we also have vacancies for Nurses, Healthcare Assistants, Support Workers and Community Support Workers!
Come and join the Moonrise team!