COMMUNITY SUPPORT WORKERS WANTED!
We are looing for enthusiastic and caring people to become Community Support workers with Moonrise.
Flexible Hours, Immediate Start (subject to the receipt of DBS and satisfactory references)
Function of the Role
- To provide high quality Care and Support to Service Users in their own homes in accordance with current best practice and according to policy and procedures, agreed standards, legal requirements and relevant regulations.
- Maintain Care Skills by undertaking training and development as required to maintain best practice.
- Guisborough and surrounding area (within 5 miles)
- Provide care and support to Service Users in their own homes.
- Develop positive relationships with Service Users.
- Develop effective working relationships with other Moonrise 24hr employees.
- Support an open, positive and inclusive working culture.
- Solve day-to-day problems and issues which can arise.
- Implement actions to meet and maintain Care Standards.
- Encourage a model of self-care and Service User Rehabilitation where appropriate.
- Ensures Service Users rights are protected.
- Work in co-operation with members of multi-disciplinary health teams in order to maximise opportunities for Service User Therapeutic Care.
- Encourage innovative methods for the delivery of Care.
- Record relevant activities in Care Plans and Service User notes.
- Take Service User on outings into the Community
- Full driving license and access to own vehicle.
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent or be willing to work towards this qualification.
- Qualification to administer medication.
- Six months experience in a care setting.
- PEG Feed Training and Experience
More Expansion Means More Vacancies at Moonrise!!
With all the new expansions taking place at Moonrise in the coming months we have a need to recruit workers in the Social Care Sector.
We are looking for people with the right attitude and experience to join the Moonrise team!
Qualified Social Workers – Level 7
Qualified Social Workers – Level 5
Senior Social Workers
Social Care Officers
Social Care Workers – Standard
Senior Social Workers – Children’s Services
If you have experience and are interested in these or any of our other vacancies please visit our Working For Us page for further information.
Don’t forget we also have vacancies for Nurses, Healthcare Assistants, Support Workers and Community Support Workers!
Come and join the Moonrise team!
COMMUNITY SUPPORT WORKERS WANTED!
Merry Christmas from Moonrise!
All the staff at the Moonrise 24hr Recruitment Office would like to wish all our staff, clients and friends a:
Exciting things are planned for 2017 and we cannot wait to hit the ground running and see where the year takes us!
We Are Expanding – New Branch Opening 2017
There has been some very exciting times here at the Moonrise Office, we have been working hard preparing to expand and are delighted to officially announce that we are opening a new branch in Yorkshire early in 2017!
We will be providing staff to homes across the Sheffield, Rotherham, Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield and Castleford areas.
As a result of this we are looking for staff across Yorkshire who are passionate and dedicated to delivering high quality service to join the Moonrise team in the area. For more information please visit our Working for Us page where you can also download an application pack.
We Need You!
We are looking to take on more staff here at Moonrise 24hr Recruitment. Why not join us?
Are you caring and compassionate?
Are you an experienced registered Nurse, Health Care Assistant or Support Worker?
Would you like competitive rates of pay?
Are you interested in guaranteed hours?
Are you interested in free training and development to help accelerate your career?
If you have answered yes to the above questions then why not join Moonrise 24th Recruitment?
Moonrise helping with Revalidation
Following the introduction of Revalidation for Nurses by the NMC here at Moonrise we are working together with our nurses to support them through the preparation of their portfolios so that evidence can be submitted in time and all nurses retain their registrations.
What is Revalidation?
Revalidation is the new process that all nurses and midwives in the UK will need to follow to maintain their registration with the NMC.
It started in April 2016, and is straightforward and will help you as a nurse or midwife demonstrate that you practise safely and effectively. It will encourage you to reflect on the role of the Code in your practice and demonstrate that you are ‘living’ the standards set out within it.
This new process replaces the Prep requirements, and you will have to revalidate every three years in order to renew your registration.
You will need to submit your application for revalidation online, so it’s very important that you have an NMC Online account. If you haven’t already, you can set up your NMC Online account here.
The NMC will make reasonable adjustments for you if you have a disability which means that you may find using NMC Online difficult. They also have special arrangements in place for you if you cannot meet the revalidation requirements because of exceptional circumstances. For more information about reasonable adjustments and exceptional circumstances please see our guidance sheet.
- 450 practice hours, or 900 if you are renewing as both a nurse and midwife
- 35 hours of CPD including 20 hours of participatory learning
- Five pieces of practice-related feedback
- Five written reflective accounts
- Reflective Discussion
- Health and character declaration
- Professional indemnity arrangement
For further information visit the NMC Revalidation Website
Refer-A-Friend Bonus for Moonrise Staff
Here at Moonrise 24hr Recruitment we are always looking to extend our family and take on more caring and compassionate members of staff.
Because of this we have launched a Refer-A Friend Bonus Scheme for current staff members.
In return for recommending a friend who successfully joins Moonrise 24hr Recruitment employees can earn up to £150!
Full terms and conditions for the scheme are available on request from the Moonrise Head Office.
We Are Recruiting!
As well as taking on new members of staff that are recommended to us we are also looking for caring and compassionate people who want to make a difference in the lives of those we care for.
We have roles available for both Health Care Assistants and fully-trained Nurses across the NHS, private and public healthcare sector.
Along with competitive rates of pay and guaranteed hours we also offer training and development that can help to accelerate your career.
If you think you are the perfect fit for Moonrise and have a minimum of six months of experience of working in healthcare then why not click here to download our application form.
Moonrise Update – We are Moving Forward
The past few months have been very hectic at Moonrise 24hr Recruitment as we look at formulating our plan for moving forward in the year ahead.
We are looking to grow the business by marketing our service more to the private sector and local authorities by tendering to both GP’s and the NHS, hopefully this will spread the word out about Moonrise and more business will come our way!
We are looking to gain more business in home care and live in care for individuals who need support to stay in their own home and still lead as full a life as possible.
This being said we are looking for caring and considerate people with experience in care to join our team. If you want to apply to join Moonrise then please click here to access the Working for Us page where you can download an application form.
New Staff Members to Moonrise
Over the past couple of weeks we have added new faces to the head office of Moonrise in the shape of Sarah and Steven.
They join the team as administrators alongside current Apprentices Akash and Afsha.
Jessica will still be based in the office to oversee the team as everyone settles into their new roles.
Don’t forget to like us on Facebook
Our new administrator Sarah has been placed in charge of our social media and is working at the moment to expand the Facebook page. Please check out the page and like us to stay even more up to date with what is happening at Moonrise 24hr Recruitment.